On 1/7/2020, Saed Charity Association started the implementing of a new project in the education sector in Syria which is called (Providing Safe access to Good Learning Opportunities for the Displaced Children in the Camps of Idlib during and after the Spread of COVID 19), and it continued until 31/5/2021.
The project aims to improve the access of 12.515 children in the age of studying (6-17 years) to the formal and informal educational opportunities in a safe educational environment with procedures to prevent Corona virus in Idlib’s camps during this summer and this school year (2020-2021)
The project includes providing a complete set of basic services needed by teachers, students and schools.
– Formal education activities during the school year.
– Informal education activities (therapeutic and remedial) during the summer and during the academic year.
– Psychological support activities.
– Stationary and school bags for students.
– Maintenance of the classrooms, service facilities and furniture
– Providing schools with operational materials.
– Providing schools with heaters, heating diesel, and safety and security equipment.
– Teaching aids for schools.
– Psychological support materials for schools.
– Capacity building training for administrative and educational staff.
– Regular cleaning and sterilization for schools.
– Providing health awareness sessions and prevention materials for student and staff from Corona virus in 19 schools found in Atma, Qah, Sarmada, Harim mountain and Salqin.
Distributing Sterilization Means
Distributing Teaching Aids