Saed Charity Association announces its desire to re-bid the purchase and installation of 468 solar-powered water Heating units for individual latrine blocks in the four newly established planned camps.
The heating units of 1.8 m long ten glass tubes in each group 1.8 m
With a 0.4mm thick outer double layer assembly water tank, the external layer is 0.4 mm coated and painted steel and the internal layer is 0.4 mm thick stainless steel with a total tank capacity of 80 litres plus a metal mounting structure with 3mm thick metal angles 4*4cm and approximate weight of 25 kg with paint to carry the assembly and tank on the surface of the block with installing 5*5- metal base in the form of 4 mm thick angles to lift the cool water tank on the 500-litre capacity surface block with painting with an approximate weight of 35 kg
With all the required connections required to fit over the surface of the block (tank is above the surface of the blocks)
Project Code: SCA-20-MS0017-0205
Project Name: Establishment of Planned Camps in Idlib & Afrin
The project aims to provide a shelter that meets the conditions of dignity and safety for the IDPs with site preparation and basic infrastructure with site planning, including Road construction, rain drainage systems, all camp sewage system, public health facilities (latrines blocks), interior lighting poles, casting mastabas for tents in addition to installing large family tents and security fences installed around the site with entrance gate and emergency gate.
Site planning and design also include leaving space for other living facilities where they can be created later…
Work Area: Syria – Idlib – Harem district – Ma’arrat Misrin – Sheikh Bahr
- Offers will be submitted to Saed Charity office in Syria at the following address:
- Syria – Idlib – Sarmada – South neighbourhood – West of Stadium – end of Al-Bazaar Street – last building on left – 2nd floor.
- Date of Submission :
- The deadline for submitting offers will be during the official opening hours starting from Friday 08-01-2021 and the deadline for receiving offers will be at 12:00 noon (Syria time ) on Wednesday, 13-01-2021.
How to get the tender’s file?
- The file of the tender will be received from the above-mentioned offices after payment of the initial insurance amount ($500) has been paid.
- Anyone who has made an offer considers that he has been read and understood the tender file fully that he has accepted all the terms and conditions of the tender and that the tender’s file package is an integral part of the contract with the winning contractor.
- To find out about the worksite, communicate with the engineering staff in Saed Charity Office. In this office, there is a team of specialized engineers present to explain any points related to the proposed engineering activities and models that are required to be implemented. Suppliers wishing to inquire about any points related to the suggested activities and models.
- The project management advises contractors wishing to apply to check and examine the worksite well to build a suitable financial bid.
For communication and more information :
– Tel: 00905355492478
– E-mail: email@example.com
Saed Charity Association ensures full accountability to affected population, communities and stakeholders in all its activities
If there are any real concerns about violations of humanitarian principles and standards of humanitarian work, violation of the principles of justice and equal opportunity, or in case of any complaints
Please send your feedback on the following what’s app number 00905317818173
Or send an email to Adminfirstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints and observations will be followed up with interest while ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information of callers