Saed Charity Association announces a sealed envelope tender for Purchasing and Installation of 468 Solar-Powered Water Heating Units for the Latrines Blocks in the Four Planned Camps.
Project Code: SCA-20-MS0017-0205
Project Name: Establishment of Planned Camps in Idlib & Afrin
The project aims to provide a shelter that meets the conditions of dignity and safety for the IDPs with site preparation and basic infrastructure with site planning, including Road construction, rain drainage systems, all camp sewage system, public health facilities (latrines blocks), interior lighting poles, casting mastabas for tents in addition to installing large family tents and security fences installed around the site with entrance gate and emergency gate.
Site planning and design also include leaving space for other living facilities where they can be created later…
Work Area: Syria – Idlib – Harem district – Ma’arrat Misrin – Sheikh Bahr
- Offers will be submitted to Saed Charity office in Syria at the following address:
- Syria – Idlib – Sarmada – South neighbourhood – West of Stadium – end of Al-Bazaar Street – last building on left – 2nd floor.
- Date of Submission :
- The deadline for submitting offers will be during the official opening hours starting from Thursday 31-12-2020 and the deadline for receiving offers will be at 12:00 noon (Syria time ) on Wednesday, 06-01-2021.
How to get the tender’s file?
- The file of the tender will be received from the above-mentioned offices after payment of the initial insurance amount ($2000) has been paid.
- Anyone who has made an offer considers that he has been read and understood the tender file fully that he has accepted all the terms and conditions of the tender and that the tender’s file package is an integral part of the contract with the winning contractor.
- To find out about the worksite, communicate with the engineering staff in Saed Charity Office. In this office, there is a team of specialized engineers present to explain any points related to the proposed engineering activities and models that are required to be implemented. Suppliers wishing to inquire about any points related to the suggested activities and models.
- The project management advises contractors wishing to apply to check and examine the worksite well to build a suitable financial bid.
For communication and more information :
– Tel: 00905355492478
– E-mail: email@example.com
Saed Charity Association ensures full accountability to affected population, communities and stakeholders in all its activities
If there are any real concerns about violations of humanitarian principles and standards of humanitarian work, violation of the principles of justice and equal opportunity, or in case of any complaints
Please send your feedback on the following what’s app number 00905317818173
Or send an email to Adminfirstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints and observations will be followed up with interest while ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information of callers.