Saed Charity Association announces a sealed envelope tender for the construction of 45 fire firefighting rooms within the camps of Idlib countryside (Harem- Dana – Sarmada – Bardakli)
- Offers will be submitted to Saed Charity office in Syria at the following address:
- Syria – Idlib – Sarmada – South neighbourhood – West of Stadium – end of Al-Bazaar Street – last building on left – 2nd floor.
- Date of Submission :
- Submitting of offers will be during the official opening hours starting from Tuesday 05-01-2021 and the deadline for receiving offers will be at 12:00 noon(Syria time ) Sunday, 10-01-2021.
How to get the tender’s file?
- The file of the tender will be received from the above-mentioned offices after payment of the initial insurance amount ($3000) has been paid.
For communication and more information :
- – Tel: 00905355492478
- – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important mention:
Saed Charity Association ensures full accountability to affected population, communities and stakeholders in all its activities
- If there are any real concerns about violations of humanitarian principles and standards of humanitarian work, violation of the principles of justice and equal opportunity, or in case of any complaints
- Please send your feedback on the following what’s app number 00905317818173
- Or send an email to Adminemail@example.com
- Complaints and observations will be followed up with interest while ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information of callers.