The project aims to help about 24275 beneficiaries from the weakest categories who live in 18 camps in Killi and Sarmada regions through the provision of water and sanitation that includes:
- Pumping 606875 liters of water through tanks daily.
- The construction of 149 new blocks of bathrooms which includes 21 blocks for people with special needs.
- Providing 4124 cleaning baskets for the families found in the targeted camps in addition to health awareness campaigns.
- Distributing 457 garbage bins with 100 liters
- Carrying away the garbage from the targeted camps at a rate of 24 cubic meters per day.
- Cleaning up the sewer found in the targeted camps with a rate of 121 cubic meters per day.
- The period of the project is 6 months.